Who says face masks have to be uncomfortable? Wear this fun and summery Down The Shore print by Artnehtion while you tan by the beach or run errands during the lockdown and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
While the CDC's guidance recommends minimum of 2 layered coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated face mask covering with a disposable filter insert slot. The insert slot allows you to insert a disposable filter inside (sold separately at other retailers) to provide extra layers of filter protection.
These cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% satin and 100% cotton (Decorated front material is made from satin, and the back is made from fine cotton)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- One size fits all (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance
While guidance is continually evolving, here is some information you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.