Who says face masks have to be uncomfortable? Wear this fun and summery tie-dye Down The Shore print by Artnehtion while you tan by the beach or run errands during the lockdown and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
The CDC's guidance recommends minimum of 2 layered coverings to help slow the spread of the virus.
These cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% satin and 100% cotton (Decorated front material is made from satin, and the back is made from fine cotton)
- Soft over-the-ear elastic straps for a comfy fit
- One size fits all (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance
While guidance is continually evolving, here is some information you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.