Inspired from the most adorable place we have been during the holiday season, Iceland, these gnomes are a fun and stylish holiday representation of the spirit of the winter and holiday season while you run errands and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
While the CDC's guidance recommends minimum of 2 layered coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated face mask covering.
These cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% satin and 100% cotton (Decorated front material is made from satin, and the back is made from fine cotton)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- One size fits all (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance
While guidance is continually evolving, here is some information you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.